In memory of the 72 lives lost in the Grenfell Tower Fire…
Thanks for visiting my blog.
From 2011 – 2014 I lived in a beautiful apartment on the 21st floor of Grenfell Tower. On the 14th June 2017 I sat on my bed and watched it burn. Seven of my former neighbours died. I vowed to do what it takes to ensure we learn.
My commitment is to open dialogues and enquiries that will help us to collectively understand how to be more effective at dealing with the systemic issues at play. Whilst prompted by Grenfell the application is far broader.
The victims of the fire
The following article provides a portrait of the 72. Let us never forget their names.
The blog contains the following pages
- Catastrophe the Book and Podcast. Details about my book and accompaning podcast series
- Blogs. Blogs about Grenfell, change and learning
- Articles and Podcasts Links to articles, podcasts and reports I’ve been involved in
- Resources A list of resources I’ve found helpful
- About and Contact Some more about me
Get the latest news delivered directly to your inbox.